Again from The Organised Housewife
1st step to decluttering is creating goals for yourself. Where to start, what do I want to achieve. Answer these questions for me: (My answers are in red)
- I want to feel “RELAXED AND NOT STRESSED AND ENJOY MY HOME“ while I’m at home.
- I want to spend more time doing “ CRAFTS AND AVON “ .
- I want an area of the home where I can “DO MY AVON AND ALSO HAVE MY CRAFTS ON HAND EASILY AND IN AN ORGANISED AREA“.
- I want to organise “THE BATHROOM“ room first. (that’s done now YAY)
- I always loose “IMPORTANT PAPER WORK I NEED“ .
- I want to be all organised by “ HMM HARD ONE BUT LET’S SAY JANUARY 31ST 2012“ .
- Something that I don’t need anymore , but am having trouble parting with “ANYTHING LOL UMMM PROBABLY ALL THE CLOTHES I USED TO WEAR AND NOW KEEP BECAUSE I WANT TO FIT BACK INTO THEM“ .
So there we go, what I want to achieve hopefully 🙂