My 35 before 35 List (21st April 2014)
Some of these are taken from my huge 100 things to do before I die list too 😀 (I struggled to list 35 by the way – so I left the last one blank if you want to suggest something)
1) Try all the Boost Juice flavours/juices (since I only ever buy the same flavour).
2) Learn to Juggle.
3) Go on my Honeymoon (with my husband as we haven’t yet and have been married 3 yrs).
Go to a Supernatural Convention. Went to AHBL3 in Sydney May 25th and 26th 2012
Meet a Movie Star. Well I met Misha Collins, Jim Beaver, Corin Nemec, Traci Dinwiddie and Richard Speight Jr. at the Convention
6) Go up in a Hot Air Balloon.
7) Complete a Photo Scrapbook Album made by me (can be photos of anyone I’d just like to finish one!).
8) Try every fruit I can get my hands on from A-Z that there is out there.
9) Lose 15kg.
10) Meet the Presidential points for Avon.
11) Volunteer at a shelter/soup kitchen to feed the homeless/poor.
12) Renovate my computer room.
13) Get my puppy and train her/him.
Start studying. Have done my pre course and start some subjects in July YAY
15) Go to an AFL Game (I’ve been to SANFL).
16) Make my own handmade recycled paper.
17) Learn to use a yo-yo really well.
18) Read Shakespeare (don’t think I have ever read any).
19) Learn to play a musical instrument.
20) Learn to speak another language.
21) Watch a lunar eclipse.
22) Publish something in a magazine or newspaper.
23) Go to Shiki Restaurant again.
24) Fly a Kite.
Get in the records book. I participated in the Greatest International Scavenger Hunt the World has Ever Seen (GISHWHES) and have my certificate to prove it, was so much fun can’t wait for the 2012 one!
26) Go Camping.
27) Find a cause I am passionate about and start doing what I can to help.
28) Write our Wills.
29) Go to a concert.
30) Write a letter to someone I either appreciate (their work) or look up to.
31) Watch Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
32) Learn Yoga, tai chi or to meditate, something to help me relax and unwind.
33) Use my gratitude journal for a whole year.
34) Set off a fire extinguisher
35) Any suggestions for this last one?????????